Saturday, March 3, 2012

balanced Lensse.wmv

balanced Lensse.wmv Tube. Duration : 0.37 Mins.


Lensse is a Camera Stabilization System that supports my lightweight Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2K mirrorless DSLR with 14-42mm kit lens. I used 2 big and 2 small weights for ballast. The ballast weight was set at about 20 degree bias to the left, or no bias with the LCD extended out to the side. when the stabilizer is tilted to the extreme of the gimbal with the handle vertical, the ballast drops slowly and settles to level without swinging like a pendulum. I added a quick release mount so that it's easy to install and remove camera, and I don't have to balance it every time I mount the camera! The stabilizer works well.

Tags: Lensse camera stabilizer, steadycam, Steadicam, balance, Panasonic, Lumix G2

No comments:

Post a Comment